The order of Architects and the order of Engineers of the province of Pordenone, with unconditional contribution Eterno Ivica, organize a training course on the theme:
"Wooden building design"
The event will take place on Monday, 19 September 2016 from 8.30 a.m. to 18.00 at theAula S4 Building S of the University Consortium of Pordenone, Via Prasecco 3/A – Pordenone.
How to register:
Architects Registration: access the learning portal IM @ teria.
Inscription engineers: event management portal training Engineers of Pordenone.
The closure is scheduled for end of course test engineers.
Recognition of 8 CFP.
Participation is free of charge.
8.30 – 9.00: registration
9.00-9.15: institutional greetings and welcome
9.15-11.15: part one
- From idea to project: diversity of approach with the traditional method;
- Possibilities and limits of prefabricated wood technology.
11.30-13.00: Part II
- The acoustic design;
- The plants project and for energy saving.
13.00 – 14.00: lunch break Free
14.00 – 16.00: part two
- The structural design;
- Supervision of construction.
16.00-17.45: part two II
- Acoustic tests on timber structures (ing. Michele Valotto)
17.45-18.00: Debate-questions and answers-Hi and thanks
ing. Ph.D Marco Caniato, ing. Ph.D Federica Bettarello, ing. Michele Valotto