Free training Seminar invitation credited TREVISO – Morocco of MOGLIANO
We are pleased to recommend the next technical workshop:
"THE BIM PROCESS SUCH AS (NEW) STANDARD FOR COMMUNICATION, MANAGEMENT AND REPRESENTATION OF THE ARCHITECTURAL PROCESS"
The event will take place on 10 DECEMBER
FROM 14:00 to 18:30.
VILLA MARCELLO GIUSTINIAN, Via Marignana 45/A-31021 MOGLIANO-MOROCCO (TV)
The session will offer a synthetic approach and reasons to the Building Information Modelling and it will offer to insiders, introductory-level knowledge of BIM, both as a fundamental process of complex and assisted management of information in the field of architecture and engineering, and as a concrete possibility of utilization under specific professional architectural firms. Everything will be dealt with step 7. You will deal with hints of parametrics in BIM with the various tools, relief was in fact, conceptualisation and project timing, all through an example of a work in progress (former Austrian Verona Arsenal recovery). We will then talk about the professional market and investment BIM conversion with various benefits and criticality. Finally, the last session will be dedicated to BIM for building management and a general review of technical processes, highlighting the Clickm3 Portal as a tool of systematization of BIM content.
Event sponsored and organized by the FOUNDING ARCHITECTS of TREVISO, with recognition of 3 credits.
Participation is free
After registration until exhaustion posts.
14.00 • registration participants
14:30 • Architects Foundation Presentation
• 14.30 introduction to BIM
• BIM Building Information Modelling Approach to architectural design and building process
• Professional Market/investment by conversion to BIM: advantages and weaknesses
• Basic notions and tools for project management of architecture in BIM
• Introduction to use: the start-up of work, organization, roles, processes,
• Hints of parametrics in BIM: instruments
• Survey condition, timing and conceptualization of the project: an example in progress (recovery of former Austrian Verona Arsenal)
Speaker: arch. Gerardo Maria CATALUNA
• 16.00 Coffee break
• BIM for building management and a general review of technical processes, highlighting the CLICKM3 Portal as a tool of systematization of BIM content.
Speakers: arch. Gerardo Maria CATALUNA, Max Cb, Marco Boni.
• debate 18.00 conclusion of work
RECOGNIZED and event organised by Ordine degli architetti di Treviso: 3 CFP will be recognized.
To those who will request will be issued a certificate of participation for the allocation of credits to eligible voters.
For information write to email@example.com